We believe in an 80/20 eating split
Our hope is to teach you to foster a healthy relationship with wholesome foods. The moment we remove the pressure and obsession with food from our daily living is the moment resisting binge eating becomes easier to handle.
We want you to learn to eat the right types of foods that will nourish your body and feed it with love: learn to eat 80% healthy, most of the time, while leaving 20% of your diet to enjoy the good things in life in moderation, and at the right time.
We’ve designed our eating plans to suit your budget and your lifestyle. We haven’t removed a single macronutritient, and for your sanity, we’ve even included treats!
We believe that BALANCE IS BEST, and maintaining your blood sugar levels throughout the day. This will help keep you on track for reaching your goals, manage your cravings and get your lifestyle habits in a healthier, more sustainable routine.
You’ll seriously love how non-restrictive our eating plans are, as well as the recipes we’ve included!
We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all eating plans.
Every individual has specific calories needed according to their specific age, gender, weight, height and fitness goals. This means that when you sign up, you get your own eating plan according to your body’s caloric needs!
No two people have the same taste buds, allergies or dietary needs.
This is why we’ve given you the freedom to change up your foods – so if you don’t like anything in particular on your eating plan, you get the opportunity to tweak and change it to suit your diet within your caloric needs!
Your eating plan includes fresh & delicious recipes, as well as a portions guide and shopping list.
And YES! We do provide Vegetarian, Pescatarian & Vegan options!